Do you have your own idea for jewelry? We can do start to finish design and production of jewelry in your individual style. We’ll help you put your ideas on paper, and our craftsmen can create the piece of your dreams in the metal of your choice.
- Start to finish design and production of jewelry in your individual style
- One-of-a-kind creations you will cherish for years to come
- We can create anything – no piece is too difficult
- We can use gemstones that you already have
- We can turn that old, unworn piece of jewelry into something fresh and exciting
Let our engravers add that personal touch. We can engrave in script or block, monograms, poems, even family crests. If you’d like your wedding rings personalized we can engrave on the inside or out. Both machine and hand engraving is available.
- Expert hand engraving
- Precise machine engraving
- Multiple symbols, languages, fonts included
We can inscribe a name or other identification mark on any diamond! The laser inscription is only visible under magnification but is a great way to identify your own diamonds.
Our repair staff is able to repair anything! We work in any metal; platinum, gold, silver, or a combination. Whether you need a new clasp on a bracelet, a ring sized, or a diamond set, we do it best.
- Complimentary cleaning
- Ring sizing
- Full spectrum metal working
- Expert evaluation and repair
- Polishing of worn and damaged valuable gems
- Antique refurbishing
Did you know pearls should be restrung every few years? We can make your necklace or bracelet look like new – graduated or multi strands are no problem for our experts. Don’t neglect a pearl heirloom when it is so easy to get it restrung.
Our appraisal document will give you an accurate and in-depth description of your items, including stone identification, weights and measurements, color and clarity, type of precious metals and value, and a photo. Diamond plotting is available upon request.
Jewelers Mutual Insuarnce
We are proud to provide you with jewelry insurance through Jewelers Mutual Insurance. Trust your jewelry to the actual jewelry experts.